Keep up to date with our news, tips & tricks, and latest information!
Welcome to our site! We are in the process of building our blog page and will have many interesting articles to share in the coming months. Please stay tuned to this page for information to come. And if you have any questions about our business or want to reach out to us, we would love for you to stop by our contact page.
By Ryan Hellyer - Mar 05, 2021
Maintaining a healthy home goes beyond your usual spring cleaning, it’s important to check up on your house. Make sure that smoke detectors are working, and provide the right maintenance to welcome a new season and get ready for the seasons after it.
- Replace all filters including water, range hood and air vent filters. You should replace these filters every 3-6 months depending on the type of filter you have.
- Unscrew the faucet aerators, sink sprayers and showerheads, and soak them in equal parts vinegar and water solution. Let them soak for an hour, then rinse with warm water.
- A clogged dryer vent can be a fire hazard. To clean it, disconnect the vent from the back of the machine and use a dryer vent brush to remove lint. Outside your house, remove the dryer vent cover and use the brush to remove lint from the other end of the vent line. Make sure the vent cover flap moves freely.
- A house with a crawl space has vents along the foundation walls. The vents provide air circulation that helps prevent excess moisture and mold growth, and they...
Ryan Hellyer - Feb 03, 2021
Tax season has begun, but it's essential to remain vigilant of these scams that could cost you. First, we have the different types of scams that are currently happening.
1. 'You need to pay a small fee to get your stimulus check.'
This is a growing scam related to the government's ongoing response to the coronavirus, the Federal Trade Commission warns. Many Americans will qualify for a stimulus check, but the government (including the IRS) does not require anyone to pay anything to receive the money.
2. 'We're calling to tell you your identity was stolen; you need to buy some gift cards to fix it.'
In this trick, a criminal calls the victim and poses as an IRS agent. The criminal claims the victim's identity has been stolen and used to open fake bank accounts. The caller then tells the taxpayer to buy certain gift cards; later, the crook gets back in touch and asks for the gift card access numbers.
3. 'We'll cancel your Social Security number.'
"If taxpayers receive a call threatening to...more
Ryan Hellyer - Jan 22, 2021
Now more than ever it’s important to keep your home clean while also getting rid of germs, here are some tips and tricks you may not have considered before.
Clean Your Humidifier- The water that makes your humidifier run smoothly is also breeding ground for mold and microbes. To clean, pour two cups of undiluted white vinegar into the water tank and swish it around until wet. Place the vinegar-filled tank on the base and allow it to drain into the reservoir for 15 - 20 minutes. Empty it and use a small brush to scrub crevices, removing remaining build-up.
Sanitize Your Phone- Your cell might harbor more germs than a toilet seat. Zap germs with an alcohol wipe, and give your TV remote and computer mouse the same treatment while you're at it.
Reorganize Your Linen Closet- Tackle an overflowing storage spot by adding an over-the-door rack for extra towels. Shelf dividers stop folded washcloths from toppling over, and baskets corral surplus toilet paper and cleaning supplies.